“Pinterest for PR: How to Think and Communicate Visually to Increase Brand Engagement,” is a webinar offered by PR News on Wednesday, January 30, from 1:30 – 3 p.m.
The webinar will show how organizations are successfully using Pinterest to share visual content and links and grow their audiences. PR pros will be given tips for adapting brands and visual content for the platform.
- How to set up a Pinterest account and create boards that showcase the lifestyle your brand represents, not just the products or services you sell
- Ways to repin like-branded sites to increase reach
- Techniques to encourage users to share their tastes/interests and experiences with your brand
- How to leverage other existing social platforms to build followers on Pinterest
- Ways to curate your brand’s visual content for use on Pinterest
- Copyright issues
- The optimal frequency for daily pinning and time expectations
- Components of an editorial plan for Pinterest