Ready to use Pinterest for your business? Here are some guidelines to get you started.
- Use different boards to break down content in a way that makes sense. This is a way to broaden your reach by reaching out to multiple segments of your audience.
- Use great images. Pinterest is all about images. Don’t pin things that are blurry or too small.
- Participate in the community. Set aside time each week and look for content to re-pin. Add links that have nothing to do with promoting yourself or your business. Report spam, offensive images, and broken links.
- Make sure that your Pinterest links take the viewer directly to the right content.
- Add a Pinterest button on your website.
- Follow others. Be sure to find out who is re-pinning your content and make a special point of following them.
- Use other social media to promote Pinterest.